This page contains INDIGO’s non-scientific public dissemination such as press coverage, social media channels, events, blog posts and podcasts. Each section is directly accessible via the menu above. For all scientific output, please check the results page.
website | newsletter | protocols
- From the start of the project, INDIGO had this project website online. The website contains all relevant project info (which gets regularly updated and expanded) and features a blog section.
- Every two weeks, INDIGO has published a newsletter. These newsletters – which can all be found here – always feature the same three hyperlinked sections:
- A short mention of all upcoming meetings.
- A photograph of graffiti recently created along the Donaukanal. Clicking on this image brings up a map with its location.
- A short description and link to the protocol of past meetings. In that way, all INDIGO’s meeting protocols are freely accessible to anybody.
- Jona Schlegel and Benjamin Wild presented project INDIGO at the Lange Nacht der Forschung (Eng. Long Night of Science) [20/05/2022, Vienna, Austria]). More info and photos of the event are available here.
- Benjamin wild will also present project INDIGO at the European Researchers’ Night [30/09/2022, Vienna, Austria].
- the Levin Statzer Foundation started to organise boat tours in September and October 2022 along the graffiti-scape of the Donaukanal. During these tours, project INDIGO and its goals are mentioned as well.